1. (above) Hollowed out lemons filled with fresh squeezed lemonade and vodka with candy sticks and straws. “I love hollowed out lemons, they remind me of happy summer days and add a great flavor to any lemonade.” -Peter
2. Mini key lime pies with edible johnny jump up flowers. “Key lime have the perfect sour to sweet factor and I like them served chilled.” – Peter
3. Sgroppino bar with lemon sorbet, limoncello, vodka and prosecco served with citrus marigold garnish. “This is a classic dish from Italy that a client brought back from a pre-wedding trip. The action of you whisking the sorbet to get it smooth in the copper bowl should be done right in front of the guests and acts like a dinner bell or in this case a “drink bell” to bring the clients in closer for a cool refreshing lemon drink.” – Peter
4. Butlered mini limoncella popsicles made from our custom molds! “These just remind me of summertime and are very refreshing too.” – Peter
5. Dover sole with a lemon beurre blanc. “Lemon sauce is just classic, light and perfect to go with this most perfect of light fish.” -Peter
For more ideas and recipes, Peter Callahan of Peter Callahan Catering has a best-selling book called Bite by Bite: 100 Stylish Little Plates You Can Make for Any Party. Or, contact PCC directly to cater your next celebration!